All presenters must be registered as full-conference attendees in order to present at the FENS 2019 Conference. Registration deadline: 16 August 2019
All screens within The Convention Centre Dublin are in widescreen (16:9) format. To avoid distortions and ensure presentations correctly fit the screen space, please download and review the CCD presentation guidelines for more information. The guidelines use PowerPoint as an example. Other software packages are acceptable as long as the presentation is in PDF and complies with the widescreen (16:9) format.
Speaker Ready Room
Location: Liffey Meeting Room, Level 1
- All speakers must submit their presentations to the speaker ready room the day before their assigned presentation time slot
- Presentations may not be loaded in the session rooms
- In order to ensure smooth running of the programme overall, we request that you plan for the correct 16:9 format and that your presentation submission is provided to the speaker ready room in a timely fashion
- Presentations cannot be adjusted once loaded in the speaker ready room
Speaker Ready Room Opening Hours:
Monday, 14 October 15:00 – 18:30
Tuesday, 15 October 08:00 – 18:30
Wednesday, 16 October 07:30 – 18:30
Thursday, 17 October 07:30 – 18:00
Friday, 18 October 07:30 – 12:00
- There will be no Practice Room
- Speakers are asked to be in their meeting room a minimum of 10 minutes before the commencement of their session. This is to ensure you meet with your sessions chair.
- No personal laptops are allowed at the podium for presentations.
- Presenters will use a presentation clicker/pointer to move between slides loaded onto the screen centrally by an AV technician.
- There will be a traffic light system set up in the presentation rooms to inform speakers of the remaining presentation time.
Oral Communications Presentation Time: 15 minutes (10 minutes folowed with 3 minutes of Q&A)
Symposia Presentations Time: As scheduled by your Symposium Organiser
Poster Presentation Guidelines
FENS 2019 will be utilising digital poster boards to ensure we minimise our environmental impact while engaging with the conference international audience.
Poster Presentations Schedule:
Wednesday, 16 October 08:30 – 09:30
Thursday, 17 October 08:30 – 09:15
Thursday, 17 October 14:00 – 14:45
Friday, 18 October 09:15 – 10:15
Full Conference Programme Schedule, click here
Poster Presentation Schedule, click here
Presenters listing per name with the poster schedule included, click here
Poster presenters are asked to give a short presentation in front of their poster during their designated poster session.
Oral presentation time: 7 minutes (4 minutes with 3 minutes of Q&A)
Poster sessions will be led by session chairs.
All E-Posters will be available for viewing online before and during the conference.
Poster Submission is now closed. Posters can no longer be changed or updated