Abstract submission system opens on 26 September 2018
Abstracts will be submitted via an online submission system.
The Submission Process
Submitting an abstract is a 3-step process.
- Abstract submission system registration
- Conference Authors will be asked to register with the abstract submission website and establish their user name and password.
- If you are submitting more than one abstract you must use the same login for each abstract.
- Please note that at least one author must register in full to attend and present the abstract at the Conference and that an author must not present more than two presentations
- Abstract submission
- Log in to the submission system when you have prepared your abstract – enter your email address and the password you chose when you registered.
- Submitting an abstract requires that you complete a questionnaire for each abstract. Some questions are mandatory (marked with an asterisk) and you will not be able to complete your submission until these questions have been answered. You will be required to provide the names and affiliations of all authors, confirmation that all authors have approved the submission and the category and subcategory to which you are submitting your abstract. You will also be able to indicate your preferred mode of presentation.
- The maximum length of an abstract is 450 words
- Please ensure that research findings are described to a level sufficient for reviewers to make an informed decision on scientific quality. Abstracts that fail to meet these criteria will be rejected.
- Do not include author names in the title or body of your abstract – these are entered online during the submission process.
- It is strongly recommended that you complete your submission once started. However, if you decide to start your submission for completion at a later point, you must ensure to “Submit” your incomplete abstract. It will then be available for you to finish at a later stage. Failure to “Submit” your incomplete abstract will result in it being lost and you will have to start again.
- Confirmation email
- You will receive an e-mail confirming that your submission has been received.
- The subject of the mail will indicate if your submission is complete or incomplete.
- An incomplete submission may have an answer that is unfinished or you may have exceeded the word limit for the abstract. Incomplete submissions will not go for review. You must log back into the submission system, click on the title of the abstract and complete it. Once complete you will receive the confirmation e-mail.
AMENDING ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
You may wish to change your submission. You can do this at any time up to the deadline of 12 April 2019
Please note further information will be provided once the Abstract Submission System is open on 26 September 2018.