The award carries a cash prize of €5,000. The three runners-up will each receive €1,000. On top of their prize, all the four finalists will receive an additional €1,000 to cover associated travel and conference registration costs.
Candidates must be nominated by their PhD supervisors (one nominee per supervisor). Nominations need to be accompanied by the following supporting documents, combined into a single PDF submission.
• An abstract of the candidate’s lecture topic.
• A list of all accepted publications, including DOI.
• Copies of key publications (max. three) in full length (not including supplementary files).
• The candidate’s complete curriculum vitae, including (expected) date of PhD defense.
• A personal letter of recommendation prepared by the PhD supervisor.
Nomination packages must be compiled into a single PDF document and submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: DSM Science & Technology Award 2019).
Closing Date: 14 July 2019
More information about the DSM Bright Science Awards program can be
found at: http://www.dsm.com/awards